I was turned onto Petunia Picklebottom (PPB) by my cousin who swore that all of my diaper bag problems would be solved if I tried a PPB Boxy Backpack. At the time I was using a designer diaper bag that looked great – but had NO functionality. It was impossible to get things from the bottom of the bag, there was NEVER enough room, and I could no longer carry the bag and my son at the same time (it kept falling off my shoulder). After an afternoon trip out with my son when I had to empty the entire bag just to find the triple paste container, I went to PPB’s website and ordered a Boxy Backpack.
It was the best decision I could have made.
– I have no problem when it’s time to change him – the front compartment makes finding diaper products a cinch
– the 2 pockets on the outside are perfect for his sippy cup and my bottle of water
– the main compartment is HUGE – and has a flap that velcros to keep everything safe and secure when I am tossing it into the car
– my favorite part of the bag are the shoulder straps. For a mom that is on-the-go, likes to stay active, and has a son that moves a lot while he’s in my arms, having both hands free is HEAVEN!
Hands-free backpack or long messenger strap
Built-in changing station with detachable changing pad
2 large diaper/wipes pockets
4 bottle pockets
2 organizational pockets
Small pacifier pocket
Detachable dirty diaper pouch
“No more digging” key clip
PPB monogrammed wipes case
Dimensions: 13 X 13.5 X 5.5 in.
One nycrunningmama reader will win the Boxy Backpack in the pattern of your choice. A $169-175 value!! Visit Petunia Pickle Bottom and let me know what pattern is your favorite in a comment below. Note: PPB can only ship in the US. Contest ends Wednesday, November 9th, 2011 at 11:59pm EST.
By entering your name and comment below you are agreeing to the Official Rules” of the sweepstakes.
- “NO PURCHASE NECESSARY”
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be a U.S. resident
- Giveaway will run from Nov 3, 2011 until Nov 9, 2011. You must enter by 11:59pm EST on Nov 9, 2011
- Winner will be chosen Nov 10, 2011
- Entry procedures – Comment on the form below with which Boxy Backpack pattern is your favorite. Additional entries:
- Subscribe to nycrunningmama and tell me with a comment
- Additional entry – follow me on twitter (nycrunningmama) and tweet me and tell me with a comment!
- Additional entry – follow PPB on twitter and tell me with a comment
- Winner will receive a Petunia Picklebottom Boxy Backpack (valued between $169-175) – pattern of their choice http://www.petuniapicklebottom.com/collections/original/boxybackpacks/
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning
- If duplicate entries are received, each duplicate entry will be deleted
- If there are technical difficulties, the contest will be void and will restart the following week (more information will be posted if this happens)
- Winner will be chosen randomly on Nov 10, 2011. The winner will be contacted via email and has 4x days to respond and claim their prize. If the winner does not receive an email within 4x days please contact me directly!
- Entrants must submit their name and email address when making a comment in order to contact the winner
- The winner’s name will be made public to viewers of the blog
- If winner does not claim the prize, a second name will be chosen at random.
- Sponsored by Michele Gonzalez – http://nycrunningmama.blogspot.com/
- Legal venue – NY state
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
[googleapps domain=”docs” dir=”spreadsheet/embeddedform” query=”formkey=dFBweWtLMlVuNDhYMER2bmUzQ1NLTEE6MQ” width=”760″ height=”687″ /]