My son is at the age (13 mo) where he wants EVERYTHING that mommy and daddy eat and drink. Thankfully, we eat healthy about 95% of the time, so some of our good habits have already rubbed off on him (I will not go into detail about the other 5% of the time!). My husband and I are huge Chobani fans, and I’m happy to say that my son has been eating Chobani Greek Yogurt since he was about 10 months old.
The grocery store we shop at has a limited variety of children’s yogurt – I had never seen or heard of Chobani Champions yogurt before – UNTIL I received an email from a representative at Chobani. She offered to send some samples of the two new flavors – Vanilla Chocolate Chunk and Orange Vanilla. Talk about knowing exactly how to get to my heart: sending me free samples of a product for me makes me happy but sending me samples for my little man puts me over the moon!
What is Chobani Champions yogurt??
– First greek yogurt made for kids
– Contains 20% of Daily Vitamin D and 10% of Daily calcium
– Comes in pre-portioned, 3.5oz cups (each containing just 100 calories)
– 100% Natural – no artificial colors, preservatives, flavors or sweeteners added
– Four flavors: Orange Vanilla, Vanilla Chocolate Chunk, Honey-Nana, and VerryBerry
For all of the information on Chobani Champions Yogurt, check out their FAQ page on their website!
I wasted no time giving the Chobani Champions a try. The night the package arrived in the mail, my son decided he did not want what I had made for dinner. I opened the fridge to see what leftovers or quick meal I could put together for him to eat when I saw the Chobani Champions sitting in the fridge. No brainer. I chose the Vanilla Chocolate Chunk. Within 5 minutes, the entire container was emptied and my son was asking for “more”.
What I love about Chobani Champions Yogurt
– Perfect sized containers for my son – he can’t eat an entire Chobani yogurt so I would either have to finish his (not the worst thing in the world!) or toss what was left.
– We’ve only tried the two new flavors (Vanilla Chocolate Chunk and Orange Vanilla) but my son loves both of them!
– Although they are made for children, adults can eat them too – great size and only 100 calories – perfect for an afternoon snack. I’ve eaten the Vanilla Chocolate Chunk at night when I get a sweet tooth – satisfies my craving without eating unhealthy.
*Chobani Champions provided me with a case of yogurt to taste and review. I was not compensated for this review otherwise. All opinions expressed here are my own (and my son’s).*