If you are a regular reader of my blog then you probably know what a HUGE Saucony fan I am. Love their clothes. Love their gear. Love their shoes. I have some lofty goals, post-baby, this fall that include running a qualifying 10k time so I can apply to be a member of the 2013 Saucony Hurricane Team (fingers crossed!). And, I am still trying to convince Saucony HQ to make some maternity running clothes (there’s still time for this pregnancy!).
I’ve also blogged about how much I am loving Saucony’s recent campaign - Find Your Strong Project.
So what does Find Your Strong mean?
Strong can be found in every runner. Personal. Powerful. Insanely motivating. We find strong in others. We find it in ourselves, and when we share it, we all get stronger.
Saucony’s Find Your Strong video:
For the past (almost) two months, Saucony has held weekly contests on their website with some amazing prizes including Kinvara 3s, Guide 5s, and running gear. This week’s theme is: My Running Food. To enter, visit http://community.saucony.com/
Saucony has offered to give one lucky reader a pair of the soon-to-be-released Ride 5s (release date set for early June 2012).
If you aren’t familiar with the Ride 5 shoe:
- Considered to be one of the core neutral trainers in Saucony’s line
- Continues to provide great cushioning, flexibility, and an amazing experience for the neutral runner
- Biggest change from Ride 4 to 5: The Ride 5 features an 8mm heel-toe drop (as opposed to the 12mm for the Ride 4s)
- Four colors to choose from for men and women
How to Enter
Mandatory: Click here to enter Saucony’s weekly contest, and come back and leave a comment telling me what your running food of choice is.
Optional Entries - do up to TWO of the following - so three total entries (Note: Please leave a separate comment for each that you do):
- Follow Saucony on Twitter
- Follow nycrunningmama on Twitter
- Tweet about the giveaway: “I just entered to win the new @Saucony Ride 5s via @nycrunningmama. http://wp.me/p22Cxj-NK #saucony #giveaway”
Additional Giveaway Details:
- Contest will run from Wed, May 23 2012 through 11:59pm EST on Tue, May 29 2012
- Winner will be selected and announced on NYC Running Mama on Wed, May 30, 2012
- One reader will win a pair of Ride 5 shoes
- Open to US Residents Only
- Winner has one week to contact me before a follow-up winner is selected
- Winner will be chosen via random.org
Other than providing one randomly selected reader a pair of Ride 5s, Saucony did not compensate me in any way for this post. All thoughts and opinions expressed are completely my own.