You have been chosen as a founding member of the Mezamashii Project.
In Japanese the word Mezamashii means brilliant.
We are on a quest to deliver more mezamashii – more ecstatic, electric, wind-in-your-heart running. More brilliant running.
So instead of spending millions of dollars on advertising to talk about our shoes, we’re putting our money where your feet are – by giving you a free pair.
To learn more about the Mezamashii Project, click here.
Every temple has its steeples.
I’ve been a loyal customer of Mizuno shoes since I was first fitted for a pair in May 2007. I had just made the Fort Hood Army Ten-Miler Team and wanted to ensure that I was wearing the “right” running shoe. I’d say 98-99% of my miles since then have been run in Mizuno Wave Alchemy’s. I’ve had no injuries or issues so wasn’t able to justify trying a different pair of running shoe.
Let the current carry you.
However, in the last few months, I’ve been testing out neutral shoes (I’m looking for a lighter, less supportive shoe) and have yet to try any Mizuno options…
Stand. Walk. Run. Fly.
I am looking forward to testing out (and reviewing) the Mizuno Wave Ride 15s – which should be arriving in the mail any day now!
Feel the wind in your heart.
Now on to the fun part! Mizuno is letting me select one reader to join the Mezamashii Project. The perks of being part of this awesome project?
- You will receive a pair of shoes of your choice – you can choose from ANY MODEL!!! (excludes the Prophecy)
- Get early access to product launches and exclusive Mizuno events
To enter: Simply leave a comment telling me about the last Mezamashii (brilliant) run you had!!
Additional entries – please leave a separate comment for each – NOTE: You can only have a total of THREE entries (so select two from the list below)
- Follow me (@nycrunningmama) on Twitter (and let me know you did with a comment)
- Follow @MizunoRunning on Twitter (and let me know you did with a comment)
- Tweet about this giveaway (and leave a comment)
- Blog about the Mezamashii Project (and leave a comment with the link to your blog)
- Contest will run from Tue, June 12, 2012 through 11:59pm EST on Mon, June 18, 2012
- Winner will be selected and announced on NYC Running Mama on Tue, June 19, 2012
- One reader will win an invitation to the Mezamashii Project (which includes a free pair of shoes of their choice valued at $149.99 or less)
- Open to US Residents Only
- Winner has until Fri, June 22, 2012 to contact me before a follow-up winner is selected
- Winner will be chosen via random.org
For more information on the Mezamashii Project, click here.