When my mom was pregnant with my youngest sister, my other two sisters and I had so much fun guessing everything from the date she would be born, to the sex, to her height and weight…it made the birth a little bit more exciting (and interesting since we
were are competitive with each other). We’ve made it somewhat of a tradition – I still have the email chain from my first pregnancy with my family’s guesses…it was fun to see how close (or far) everyone was from the actual details!
I thought it would be fun to have a little contest on here so that you can make some of the same guesses for Pumpkin!
To make it as fair as possible, here is all the background info:
- I went into labor seven days early with my son (gave birth six days before his due date).
- My son was born at 12:18am. My first labor pains began around noon the day prior.
- My son weighed 7 lbs 5 oz and was 20 1/2 in long at birth.
- Pumpkin’s due date: September 27
- At my last sonogram (32 wks) Pumpkin was 4 lb 2 oz. My Dr said that if he/she gained an average amount of weight, he/she would be about 8 lbs if I carry to my due date. (My son was 2 oz more at the same appointment.)
If you’d like to participate, please guess the following:
- Boy or Girl
- Date of birth
For the purposes of the contest, I will go in the above order to determine who is closest (so the sex is the most important guess!). The contest will close when I go into labor!!
Oh and the winner will receive a $25 Amazon gift card!!! GOOD LUCK! =)