So I’ve been keeping a little secret…
I have applied to Become ONE!
got chocolate milk? is having a contest which will give two lucky winners the Ironman experience of a lifetime. This program includes:
- A customized seven-month training program in their hometown with elite IRONMAN coaches
- Seven months of lowfat chocolate milk to refuel and recover between workouts
- Entry into 3-5 IRONMAN training events, to be determined by their coach
- Any equipment or gear necessary to train and fully recover effectively
- Entry into, and 2 round-trip airline tickets and lodging for, the 2013 IRONMAN World Championship in Kona-Kailua, Hawaii
For the past two years, I have signed up for Ironman competitions, had them on my racing calendar, begun training…only to find out I was pregnant. Pregnancy and my two little boys are the best things in my life…but I’m definitely itching to fulfill what has been a dream of mine for as long as I can remember.
2013 is going to be the year I call myself an Ironman.
But I need your help!
Part of the application process required creating a video to explain why we should be picked, why we want to be an Ironman, why we would inspire others…
I would LOVE any help spreading the word about my video and any likes/comments on the site (youtube) itself (if you think I should be picked!)
Thank you so much for your help!!
Are we connected???
- Twitter -> @NYCRunningMama
- Pinterest -> NYCRunningMama
- Instagram -> @NYCRunningMama or http://web.stagram.com/n/nycrunningmama/
- Facebook -> NYC Running Mama
We have almost 200 runners from across the country (and world!) participating (and have raised over $7,600)!!