As I discussed yesterday, I am LOVING PRO Compression socks lately (and as evidenced by my IG feed). They have been my go-to recovery method post-long and speed days and have helped me build up my mileage and intensity during my marathon and Ironman training.
On top of the functionality of the socks, they are fun to wear – there are some awesome colors and patterns available.
And AWESOME holiday themed socks. These are the socks they currently have available for St. Patrick’s Day:
Make sure you subscribe (bottom of the page) to their email list to ensure you get updates with specials and new socks.
AND, if you missed it yesterday, check out this amazing giveaway PRO Compression is holding on their website – including Marathon Socks (2 pair), Marathon Calf Sleeves (2 pair), an iPod Nano (1 item), and an iPad Mini (1 item) – so six total prizes up for grabs!! For more information on how to enter their giveaway (and official rules and regulations, click here).
PRO Compression will be giving away ONE PAIR (*color of your choice*) of compression socks to a reader of NYC Running Mama!!
To enter – you can do any (or all!) of the following…Maximum 5 entries per person. And, as always, please leave a separate comment for each entry:
- Follow @NYC Running Mama and @PRO Compression on twitter (one entry)
- Like NYC Running Mama and PRO Compression on Facebook (one entry)
- Follow NYC Running Mama on Instagram (one entry)
- Repost photo (from NYC Running Mama) on Instagram (one entry)
- Tweet about the giveaway: “I want to win a pair of @PROCompression socks from @nycrunningmama! Details here: http://nycrunningmama.com/
#keepittight #run #procompression” (one entry)
- Contest is open to residents of the US only
- Contest will run from Thurs, Mar 7, 2013 through 11:59pm EST on Wed, Mar 13, 2013
- Winner will be selected and announced on NYC Running Mama on March 14, 2013 and has one week to contact NYC Running Mama (email@example.com)
- *Winner will receive one pair of compression socks (color of their choice – however, it is dependent on current stock available)*
- Winner will be chosen via random.org