This post is sponsored by Vocalpoint and DICK’s Sporting Goods. All opinions are my own.
I do a lot of online shopping these days. The thought of taking my two little guys into a cramped store to (attempt to) do some shopping for them or me makes my heart race. I often have two choices: bring the stroller (either double or single) which helps increase the attention I can put on what I’m shopping for. The downside is that a lot of stores are not designed for strollers; they have small aisles that often aren’t even wide enough for the stroller. The other option is to go in with them sans stroller (which is often the case) but I inevitably end up spending most of the time trying to keep them close to me.
Last week, my boys and I made our way to DICK’s Sporting Goods to check out the new women’s department and remodeling of the entire store.
It was pretty impressive. The aisles are wide (and VERY stroller friendly). The lighting is bright and it feels spacious and welcoming.
There are a ton of large brands displayed within the store (Reebok, Under Armor, Nike), as well as some of the newer fitness brands (CALIA by Carrie Underwood and Lucy Activewear). And there’s even more online! But I love the idea of being able to try on running (and fitness-related) gear in person before you buy/order it (and find out it doesn’t fit!).
DICK’S has offered to give away a $25 gift card to one reader! Details below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Rules of Giveaway:
- The giveaway ends at 11:59pm EST on Thursday, August 6; winner will be announced on/about Friday, August 7.
- One winner will receive a $25 gift card to Dick’s Sporting Goods.
- Winner has one week to claim their prize (I will contact you as best I can via email or social media) before a follow-up winner is selected.
- All entries will be verified
- Winner will be chosen at random via Rafflecopter and are based on the number of entries received
- Open to US residents only
For More NYC Running Mama training updates, pictures and ramblings, check out:
- Instagram: NYCRunningMama
- Twitter: NYCRunningMama
- Facebook: NYCRunningMama
- Pinterest: NYCRunningMama