**This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of Single Edition Media. All thoughts and opinions are my own.**
If you are like me, then you can’t get enough of the Olympics right now! I love that I’m almost guaranteed there is at least one fun sport to watch on TV at any given moment in the evening or on the weekend!
I was pretty pumped when I received a complimentary BabbleBox – full of products to bring out the Olympian in all of us. It featured a mix of brands including performance enhancing products designed to “ignite your inner athlete and encourage you to make self-care a top priority”.
Here is a breakdown of the awesome products in this box:
1. I loved the patriotic Casio Baby-G watch. With blocked red, white and blue, the timepiece combines fashion with function and pretty much goes with anything! Plus, it’s water and shock-resistant – which makes it great for the summertime. Other features include an LED light, world time, stopwatch, countdown timer and multiple alarms.
2. The watch paired perfectly with the stars and stripes 2XU: High Performance Compression Tights. I’ve talked about compression socks multiple times before as a great way to recover from a tough workout. The 2XU performance tights offer the same benefits – just for your entire leg. They promote maximum blood flow with the graduated compression, reduced fatigue through less muscle oscillation and reduced muscle soreness – pretty perfect for the start of marathon training! (You can get 20% off your purchase with code “2XU20”.)
3. The Just Water 16.9 ounce bottle is 100% spring water in a paper-based bottle responsibly sourced, produced and packaged for improved environmental and community impact, in partnership with the USA. That’s pretty awesome. The Just Water bottle is made up of 83% renewable resources by using paper and plant-based plastic from sugarcase, resulting in a 74% reduction in CO2 emissions compared to a range of traditional plastic bottles. And at $.99 for a 16.9 oz bottle, the company is ensuring that Just Water is accessible to everyone.
4. The Vitamin Shoppe included some products from their newest line, Vitamin Shoppe True Athlete. It was created for the fitness enthusiasts who live at the intersection of Performance and Integrity. It is free of banned substances and formulated to contain no artificial colors, flavors or sweetners. As someone who tries hard to stay away from these types of products, I’m exceptionally grateful that the Vitamin Shoppe is now creating products that align with my desires. The BabbleBoxx contained Natural Whey Protein Packets and a container of Energized Training Formula. These products contain ZMA with Theanine which will help you “gain strength, recover fast and replenish nutrients…It’s a unique supplement formulated not only to help you build muscle strength, but also ti help fight the effects of exercise-induced stress, and to promote rest and recovery.”
5. I had so much fun with Purpletale: 5 Steps to Lovely Skin. I find the older I get, the more my skin changes and I need to pay better love and attention to my skin for it to look the way it once did. It’s a portable (and TSA friendly!) five-step facial treatment kit that comes with foam cleanser, ampoule, bio-cellulous sheet mask, facial cream and neck cream in one neat packet so that you can enjoy a facial whenever and wherever you want so you can experience #nofilter fabulous skin.
Which product would you love to try?